Please select an election below to view the candidates running for each position.
- Agoura Hills City Council
- Calabasas City Council
- Las Virgenes Unified School District
- Oak Park Municipal Advisory Council
The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk has began mailing Vote by Mail ballots to all registered voters for the Nov. 3 general election. A Vote by Mail ballot will be sent to every registered voter to ensure safe and accessible voting options during COVID-19. Voters can track their ballot with Where’s My Ballot. This tracking tool sends voters automatic notifications when their ballot has left the post office and provides an estimated time of arrival.
The county encourage voters to safely participate in the election by returning their mail-in ballot early. There are several safe return options available:
- Return by mail, no postage required – must be postmarked by Election Day
- Drop off at any Vote by Mail Drop Box – October 5-November 3
- Drop off at any Vote Center – October 24-November 3