In 1958, a group of friends and family members pooled their money to purchase several hundred acres of land in an unincorporated area of Los Angeles County, adjacent to what was then the rural town of Agoura. They planned to develop the property and make some money, but little did they know that half a century later their efforts would still go unrewarded.
Many of the original investors of the property that is now known as Triangle Ranch have died, but the Beautiful City Hold...
Oops! An active online subscription is required to access this content.
Please login below or Subscribe today!