Student commissioners sought to serve in Calabasas

City council will choose youth members to fill one-year terms

The city of Calabasas Community Services Department is looking for student commissioners to fill a one-year term as a Parks & Recreation or Education Student Commissioner.
The student commissioner must be in high school and be a resident of Calabasas.
The term of service is one full year with the option to reapply at the end of that year.
Student commissioners will be selected by members of the Calabasas City Council.
Attendance of the student commissioner is required a...

Oops! An active online subscription is required to access this content.

Please login below or Subscribe today!