I read the article about Brent’s Deli and wanted to write in about the unexpected amazing experience our family had in July 2000 when we lived in Sherman Oaks.
We had ordered a catered spread to be delivered in the early afternoon for a late afternoon bris of our twin boys. On the day of the bris, before noon, one of our twins choked and turned blue and although he recovered—my husband administered CPR—the paramedics arrived and took both babies to Children’s Hospital fo...
Oops! An active online subscription is required to access this content.
Please login below or Subscribe today!