Edison accepting electrical claims

Residents who lost perishables or had electrical equipment damaged during the recent power outages are being encouraged by the Oak Park Municipal Advisory Council to visit the Southern California Edison claims website.
According to the Oak Park council, Edison will pay for any damage to electrical property or any food that perished due to the black outs.
Claim forms can be obtained online at www.sce.com/ customerservice/supportrequests/ claims.
For more information, contact Sout...

Oops! An active online subscription is required to access this content.

Please login below or Subscribe today!