By Lori Porter
Two dogs in a Calabasas neighborhood ingested poison last month in what’s being investigated as a possible deliberate animal poisoning. One dog died as a result of the incident.
The pets belonged to Marian Weiser, who lives in the 24000 block of Park Miramar. On the morning of July 18, she let her two dogs out into the yard and noticed they were barking more than usual. Later, when she called them to the door, she noticed that one was stagg...
Oops! An active online subscription is required to access this content.
Please login below or Subscribe today!