CSUN still accepting transfer student applications for fall

Cal State Northridge is still accepting applications from lower- and upper-division transfer students for the fall 2001 semester.
Interested students should complete and file an admissions application as soon as possible. The applications are available in local community college transfer centers or can be obtained by calling CSUN’s Office of Transfer Services at (818) 677-4689.
To make the process easier, the Office of Transfer Services is open each afternoon for walk-in, pre-a...

Oops! An active online subscription is required to access this content.

Please login below or Subscribe today!