Carbon monoxide detection is vital



You can’t see, smell or taste carbon monoxide (CO), but at high levels it can kill a person in minutes.
In fact, more than 200 people in the United States die from CO poisoning each year and several thousand people make hospital emergency room visits for treatment of CO exposure. The safety experts at Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) advise that the best way to prevent CO poisoning is detecting and recommends every home have a working, UL-Listed CO alarm installed.
Dangerou...

Oops! An active online subscription is required to access this content.

Please login below or Subscribe today!