FATEFUL END—Above, P-47 roams healthy and alive, until he was later found poisoned.
A new bill that expands the prohibition of pesticide poisons in California passed the Assembly on Monday, days after the National Park Service announced a local mountain lion died in March due to ingestion of rat poison.
Assembly Bill 1788, introduced by Assemblymember Richard Bloom (D-Santa Monica) bans the use of second generation anticoagulant rodenticides, which are used in rat poison.
Oops! An active online subscription is required to access this content.
Please login below or Subscribe today!