Agoura Hills fire knocked down quickly



NEIGHBORHOOD FIRE--An early morning Agoura Hills fire rattled the neighborhood. Bystander Avi Boyko saw the flames on the golf course at Lake Lindero, and took this photo.

A fire possibly caused by arcing electrical wires broke out on the Lake Lindero Country Club golf course in Agoura Hills early Thursday morning, but firefighters quickly extinguished the flames. No structures were damaged.

Capt. John Lipp of the Los Angeles County Fire Department said the blaze started around 12:30 a.m.,...

Oops! An active online subscription is required to access this content.

Please login below or Subscribe today!