Agency reports on water quality

California Water Service Company sent annual water quality reports, also known as Consumer Confidence Reports, to customers in their July bills.
Customers who receive water service from Cal Water but don't get a bill because it goes to a landlord, homeowners association or employer are encouraged to obtain a copy.
Copies of the report are available at the Westlake office, 2524 Townsgate Road, Westlake Village. Customers can request a copy by calling (805) 497-2757.
"We want everyone who dri...

Oops! An active online subscription is required to access this content.

Please login below or Subscribe today!