WOUNDED WARRIOR — Indy receives comfort prior to his surgery last year for the burns he suffered when somebody exploded fireworks on his body.
Indy, a pit bull that was severely burned after someone lit fireworks attached to his body last July 4, has found a home.
After six months of intensive care and rehab, Indy was offi- cially adopted Jan. 15 by Jenny Mandel, a veterinary technician at Westlake Village Animal Hospital.
Indy has had his ups and downs during his journey. He was found sem...
Oops! An active online subscription is required to access this content.
Please login below or Subscribe today!